Monday, December 15, 2025

You're in a game, but do you know it (Part 15)....

 Board Games!

I saw this game on the shelf and MAN did I HAVE to have it!  Loved the movie at the time (I was like 13) and so I bought the game, got it home, opened it up, saw this board and thought, "....What the hell?" 


Was hugely disappointed.  I thought, "that's a STUPID board!  I HATE this game!" (remember I was a temperamental teen).  But when I actually sat down and read the rules a few years later, I figured out how it was played and it seemed like it could be fun.  And lo and behind, it WAS!  And several years after that I introduced Phoenix to the game and we played it frequently, along with The Awful Green Things From Outer Space.  Both actually turned out to be fun games!

POLT

No comments: