Monday, October 11, 2010

Come a little bit closer dear, and I will nibble your ear....

Yesterday, about 12:30, I picked Kris up. He spent the day and eveing, with me. Watching football, which he is not a fan of, but he did it anyway, God bless him. He finally got to meet A Local Celebrity, Mr. David ParisPeking as well. After the games (but before the bedtimesexxyfun), we watched a bunch of videos on YouTube, and listening to a number of my iTunes songs.

As is his way, he sang several to me. *SIGH* He also, and I'm not sure exactly how, but he got me to sing some of the songs I knew (I think it may have started with us doing duets from the Rent Soundtrack). And, God bless, him told me I sang those songs well, and as been encouraging me to sing more, even though anyone's who's known me for any length of time, knows I can't carry a tune to save my life. But I give him props for being supportive.

Anyway, "I'm Yours' by Jason Mraz was a song I used to hate, cause I've really been about love songs. But after he sang it to me a few weeks ago, well, it's moved into the column of a song I now like very much. So last night, since it was on my iTunes and since I had my camera handy, he wanted to sing it to me while I filmed it.

This is the result:



*SIGH*

POLT

1 comment:

hoteltuesday said...

AWW! Singing to people is cute. But I think it would be cuter if he sang "Get Mine, Get Yours" by XTina Aguilera or maybe "Heard It All Before" by Sunshine Anderson!