Saturday, October 16, 2010

I can see such brighter days...

There's not been much on here other than the normal daily photo thingees. For that I apologize. Since Tuesday, I've not been feeling very....chatty. But there's been good news, so I'll reveal all that now.

Kris isn't moving away. After work yesterday, I picked him up and he told me a friend of his found him an apartment in another complex several blocks away from where he is now where the rent is $200-$300 a month less in rent. So he's going to move there, cause that he should be able to handle. So he'll be living just slightly further away from me, but not hours away! YAY!

Upon returning to my place, we commenced on some celebratory bedtimesexxyfun on the sofa before moving to the bed. Having finished that and needing nourishment, we ordered Chinese. After eating, we watched a movie, wasted some more time on Youtube, and then went to bed. Where, before more bedtimesexxyfun, we talked for a bit. And then went to sleep.

After work today (which started out seeming like it was going to seriously suck big smelly donkey dicks, but in the end, turned out to not be such a bad day after all), I picked him up again and we went to see a movie with A Local Celebrity, Mr. David ParisPeking. And when we got there, whom did ALCMDPP have with him? Why it was MRS. ALCMDPP!!! Due to the three girls, I haven't been out with the both of them at the same time in, Oh I don't know....forever? And now, MRS. ALCMDPP got to meet Kris (ALCMDPP himself having met him last Sunday while we watched some football).

The movie we saw was Red, starring Bruce Willis, Morgan Freeman, John Malkovich and the always enchanting Helen Mirren. (Seriously, I'd pay money to watch her read the phone book, she is that capitvating to me!) The movie had tons of explosions, more bullets than even Superman could outrun, some serious comedy, and not just a lil bit of over-the-topness, but it was really fun. I had a great time watching it. And I suppose that's all that matters in a movie.

Afterwards, the four of went to get something to eat at The Texas Roadhouse. Great food, more great conversation, enough sexual innuendos for everyone, and even a bit of handholding and leg rubbing under the table.

Following this, I dropped Kris off at his place, cause there was a party going on there for a friend of his leaving for the navy. I didn't attend cause frankly, I'm beat and I wanted to relax and get some rest and a good night's sleep (yeah, that's how freakin' old I am, I come home alone instead of attend a party full of definitely drunk, probably hot and sexy, possibly bicurious guys in their early 20s. Man, I hate getting old!).

So to summarize this post: great evening with friends, Red is quite a fun movie, and best of all, Kris isn't leaving the area!

POLT

4 comments:

Michelle M. said...

Hurray! I'm so glad Kris is not moving far away. I hate it when you're sad.

I identify with the old thing. Any party we go to these days breaks up around 10:30.

Tam said...

Yay. I'm glad too. So happy things worked out well for you both.

Parties? Meh. Yeah, I guess I'm old too. LOL

I think the kid and I are going to see Red today, that's the second good thing I've heard. Oh and I too adore Helen Mirren.

hoteltuesday said...

You saw Red??? That opened at #2. I'm surprised you didn't see Jack#$$ 3D since it has male nudity. lol.

Polt said...

Michelle M.: Quite the party animals, aren't we?

Tam: Let me know what your thought of the movie.

Enrico: Yeah, I know it's got the male nudity, but I've seen all the other Jackasses, so that particular nudity is nothing new. :)

HUGS...