Thursday, October 07, 2010

Let it go we're lacking something good, something good...

Okay, no posts last night, nor yet today. Sorry about that. But I have very good reasons!

Yesterday at work, Kris called me. he had just then gotten the message I sent him the day before on Facebook. Why did it take him so long? Cause he had spent the prior evening in the hospital. He fell down some stairs and fucked up his ankle.

He was sliding down the stair railing in his building, and he lept off with a few steps to go and landed wrong and hurt his ankle. Stupid kids today. So he got back up to his apartment and hung out there in pain for a while, stupid kids today, before finally making someone take him to the hospital. He thought it was broken. They thought it was broken. They did x-rays and found out it was just a really bad sprain. They wrapped it up with guaze and an ace bandage, gave him a prescription for a slight painkiller which he didn't get filled, stupid kids today, and a pair of crutches, which he threw into a closet and refuses to use cause he hates crutches. (say it with me) Stupid kids today. Despite all this, he said he defintely wanted to get together last night, and, if I wanted him to, spend the night. *SIGH* Stupid kids today.

After work, I had to get a cut-n-color, and then I picked him up and brought him here. He was wearing a pair of boots that covered most of the acd bandage, and had them tied tightly to give extra support. And then he was just kinda limping/hobbling along using the walls, railing, furniture for support.

We got here, ate the KFC we got on the way, settled in on the couch and watched "Another Gay Movie". He loved it, we both laughed, and spent much time cuddling and making out on the couch, all the while making sure not to further injure his ankle. But, unlike when we tried to watch "28 Days Later" and "Donnie Darko" we actually got through the entire film this time.

Then there was much bedtimesexxyfun, but on the couch. Which I had to cut short, cause mom was spending the night again at grandma's (just to make sure she did okay through the night) and I had to go left Angel out and then put her in her cage for the night. But when I returned, we made our way upstairs to the bed to continue and then complete the bedtimesexxyfun. And despite the painful ankle, may I say he's quite a dexterious and nimble guy.

I didn't sleep particularly well last night. I was kinda on alert to not bump his leg anytime I moved. So I didn't sleep deeply or for long periods, thus, I'm tired today and will go to bed somewhat early, I feel certain, tonight.

But when I got home from work, I somehow got a spark of motivation. I cleaned the living room, to include sweeping and vacuuming, dusting, moving some of the furniture around and reogranizing some things. Whole thing took me about a half hour or so. Then I did dishes, ate supper and vegitated on the sofa.

So, as you can see, I have some very good reasons for my lack of posting. This weekend, the plans are for Kris to be here from Saturday after work until sometime Sunday night, or maybe even Monday. Don't expect much in the way of posts this weekend.

POLT

No comments: