Thursday, October 07, 2010

Had little fluffy clouds and they moved down, they...

Since Kris isn't here, since there's nothing interesting on tv, and since I have to let the dog out and put her to bed once again tonight (which means I can't go to bed early myself as planned) I was putzing around here online and went to http://www.tweetstats.com/.

Looking at the results of my TweetCloud, it appears the top five words in my tweets are: day, Kris, good, today & work. What's that Sesame Street song..."One of these things is not like the others, one of these things does not belong".

Yeah okay, back to more putzing around online.

Oh, and here's a photo of a hot guy with an awesome hairthing and just-out-of-sight tooshie.


POLT

2 comments:

Tam said...

THAT hair thing is working for me. Great hand too.

Polt said...

Thanks for pointing out the hand, tam. I'm not much of a hand person myself, but you're right, his IS pretty damn nice. :)

HUGS....