Saturday, April 09, 2011

A captain can't abandon his ship Stranded I randomly rip...

I...

...need a cut-n-color.
...got my paycheck and my tax refund direct deposited on the exact same day!  Bonanza!
...don't really like win, but have found I quite enjoy locally produced Raspberry Wine.
...so far this year have had sex 23 times with 12 different guys.
...really need to get more exercise.
...think The Joker is the best comic book villain EVAH!
...am disappointed in Obama's pro-business, lack of progressive manner.
...am still liking "Sucker Punch" quite a bit, despite what A Local Celebrity, Mr. David ParisPeking may have to say on the matter.
...accidentally left a load of white clothes sit in the washer for over 24 hours.  They survived.
...had entirely too much Pepsi today.
...want an iPhone.
...hope VUBOQ recovers quickly and as painlessly as possible.
...need to get my comic book organized.
...really hope the Cowboys do well this year....if there's a season.
...have a tickle in my throat and hope it doesn't develop into anything more.
...wish I had someone here to give me a foot massage.
...am tired and despite it being not even 10:00, am probably going to bed soon.

POLT

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Skip the iPhone. I got a Samsung Galaxy Indulge from MetroPCS. Yeah, a little pricey but it works out to $50 a month for unlimited everything.

And I'm impressed on the sexual stats! You do alright there Polt! You average to have it every 4 days. No wonder you're so chipper!

Michelle M. said...

I would think that having sex that much counts as getting more exercise.

It's because The Joker is gay, right?

I hope Vuboq recovers quickly, too.