Sunday, April 10, 2011

I see your true colors (Part 7)...

The Green Poll is closed, and the winner was: "It's Not Easy Being Green" by Kermit The Frog.  And my record of picking the winner is an impressive 1-5.  Yeah, I rock at this.  Anyways, this week, we have the BROWN poll.  Vote for your favorite.

Bad, Bad Leroy Brown, by Jim Croche


Wynona's Big Brown Beaver, by Primus


Brown Sugar, by the Rolling Stones


Brown-Eyed Girl, by Van Morrison


Remember to choose based on the song itself, and not on the video.  And dont forget to let your friends and family know to come here and vote.




POLT

4 comments:

Tam said...

Wow, that second video was ... ummm, yeah.

Polt said...

It was a song from my troubled, debauched youth. As opposed, i guess, to my troubled, debauched adulthood. :)

HUGS...

Michelle M. said...

I swear, when "Brown Eyed Girl" plays at a bar every brown eyed girl screams that it's her song.

So I voted against it.

Anonymous said...

From my library it seems brown is well represented:

Brown Sugar - D'Angelo

Bad, Bad Leroy Brown - Frank Sinatra

Sugar and Brown Sugar - Ledisi

Hot Tequila Brown - Jamiroquai

Brown Eyed Girl - Tevin Campbell