Saturday, April 23, 2011

A question with an infinite answer...

So guess who was sent a 20% off everything coupon email from Borders?  And further guess who went there after work and was lucky enough to find the exact thing he was looking for?  Even though it was the only remaining one left on the shelf?  And who further bought himself Season (NOT series, I'm sorry, I don't care what anyone says, it's Season) 5 of Doctor Who?  On the same day that the first episode of Season 6 premiered? 



Yeah, yeah, it was me.  Not a difficult question, but who the hell cares?  I now have all 5 of the new Doctor Who seasons!  Whoo-Hooo!!!

PS, I did not buy the blu-ray version, as I don't have a blue ray player.  I got the DVD.  But I don't feel like going back now and looking for a photo of the DVDs, so just deal with this, kay?  Thanks.

POLT

No comments: