Thursday, April 28, 2011

Because, the night, belongs to lovers...

So after a stressful few days, last night, I was rather tired.  I went to bed about 9:30ish, and read the comic books I had bought yesterday.  I turned out the light 1030ish and quickly went to sleep.


Then, roughly 11:15, my phone rang.  I answered, but no one responded.  And then they hung up.  Obviously a wrong number.  But could I get back to sleep?  Oh NO!  I tossed and turned.  I laid on one side and then another.  I just could NOT get my mind to slow down, all sorts of useless, pointless shit was flying through my head and I while I was tired, I wasn't a bit sleepy.  Eventually, sometime after 12:45, I finally drifted off again. 


And then the thunderstorm of nearly Biblical proportions hit.  The thunder woke me up, but the lightning made my eyes fly open.  It lit up the bedroom like I had turned on every light in the room.  And that's with the blinds shut as well.  It was crazy.  Although I did get back to sleep before too much longer.  But, even after the storm ended, I didn't sleep well.


Hopefully, tonight will be much better.

POLT

No comments: