Sunday, April 03, 2011

I'm back, back in your arms again....

So, Kris has been back in the area for a few days.  Friday, after work, I picked him up.  And we've spent a majority of the last 48 hours together.  And what a great time it's been.  When we got here Friday, we had some bedtimesexxyfun and then went to eat at Cafe Del Sol. 


The night before, Kris was with some friends at the Hookah Lounge in Hagerstown, and apparently all the wait staff at Cafe Del Sol was there with him.  He knew everyone!  In fact, there was a waitress, who didn't have our table, who ran over to thank her "Bathroom Savior" (Kris was in line to use the bathroom and let her go ahead of him and his friends cause she had to go really bad).  After placed our orders, but before they arrived, this bathroom waitress showed up with a piece of delectable choclate cake.  i don't really like chocolate cake but I did eat some of this cause it was unbelievably good!  And best of all, it was free! 


We ate the meals, which were incredibly good as well, and then came back here.  We putzed about online for a bit, watcing videos and stuff, and then went to bed for more bedtimesexxyfun.


Unfortunately, I had to work Saturday, so we had to get up early-ish.  I hate getting up early in the morning to begin with, but even moreso when I'm leaving a warm bed and a hot sexy man within it.  I took Kris to his friend's house he was staying with and went to work.


After work, I again picked him up.  We went to the theater and saw "Sucker Punch". (Review coming soon).  Afterwards, we went to eat at the Olive Garden.  I never wait for food, but I did wait 30 minutes this time cause Kris really wanted to eat there.  Thirty minutes waiting outside...IN the windy cold.  But he's worth it.  And after eating, we came home and putzed around a bit online and watching an iCarly episode (don't ask), before going for another round of bedtimesexxyfun, and then going to sleep.


I slept much better the second night than I did the first.  I'm not sure why it is, but that ALWAYS happens.  The first night, I guess I just have to get used to having him in bed with me, but the second night is more relaxed, and comfortable and we both sleep better.  But regardless of the night, I DO love his little baby-bear half snoring he does.  And this morning, we woke up about 9ish, but because of the renewed bedtimesexxy fun, didn't get out of bed until roughly 11 when we showered and dressed.  He wanted McDonalds (*SIGH*....kids), so we got that and I took him back to his friends house again.

Had an incredibly time, as always.  And the time was too short, as always.  I really think I love him.  And I know he has feelings for me too.  But a relationship...just not in the cards, methinks.  Our lifepaths I foresee divurging, going in seperate, un-parallel directions.  And that does sadden me.  But, we've got now, for whatever it's worth and for however long we have it, so I'm just happy about that.

POLT

1 comment:

Michelle M. said...

Okay - I won't ask about the iCarly.

Glad you two were able to get together again. You sound like such a cute couple. And who knows what the future will hold. Life is funny...