Sunday, April 03, 2011

I see your true colors (Part 6)...

The White Poll has now closed, and the winner by overwhelming majority (61%, the highest yet) was "White Wedding" by Billy Idol.  It joins the rest of ou winners:

Goodbye Yellow Brick Road - Elton John
99 Red Balloons - Nena
Purple People Eater - Sheb Wooley
Orange Crush - R.E.M.

On a similar but different note, I'm only batting 20% correct in my own votes, as only 1 song I voted for has won so far.  But this isn't about ME, for once.

So, moving on to this week's poll, I give you the songs in the GREEN poll!

World's Green Laughter - The B-52's


Green Eyes - Coldplay


Green Hornet theme - Al Hirt


It's Not Easy Being Green - Kermit The Frog


Devil With The Green Eyes - Matthew Sweet


Remember to vote for the song itself and the awesomeness, or lack thereof, of the video.  And also, tell you friends to come and vote too!  The poll will be open through Saturday night.




POLT

3 comments:

Tam said...

Yay Billy. This was hard but I have to give the trumpet man the lead for fingers of lightning.

Michelle M. said...

Man, I've only picked one winner so far. This doesn't bode well for Kermie.

john said...

And Tam and I are on the same page. This was a difficult choice to make this survey!