Sunday, April 10, 2011

Fall out of my bed again, another wasted day breaks....

Well today was one big waste. 

I got up at 9:30, which is actually quite early for me on a Sunday.  I did absolutely nothing all day.  Not even shower.  Just didn't feel like it.  I did have leftover pasta.  I made a few posts here.  I decongested more times than a man my age ought to.  I watched several Dr. Who episodes.  I read a decent chunk of my current book.  I took a nap or undetermined length (don't know when I fell asleep).  Didn't even go out of the house.  And on such a beautiful day too.

On one hand, I'm glad that I was able to spend a day relaxing.  On the other hand, I'm bit torked at myself for wasting a day that I'll never get back.

I'd be more pissed at myself for the wasted time, but honestly, I don't care enough.  I just have to make sure I do something productive tomorrow or I'm REALLY gonna be pissed at myself.

POLT

1 comment:

Michelle M. said...

Everyone needs a "do nothing" day now and then. I had one yesterday, too. Didn't even get out of my pajamas.