Monday, May 28, 2012

All the errands in the world won't save us now...

Since today is Monday, my regular day off AND a holiday, I get to take another day off as my holiday.  And I've decided to take tomorrow.  And it's a good thing I won't be working, cause I made a list of things I need to get done, hopefully all tomorrow:


- Mail some letters and get stamps at the Post Office, 
- Buy all my cards (b-day and anniversary) for the month June, 
- Clean out my car of all the extraneous junk in it, 
- Take car to the carwash to get it cleaned up, inside and out, 
- Put in the big air conditioner I use downstairs, 
- Put up a small border around the front garden (I already bought it, just have to get it in)
- Do the load of laundry I didn't do today, 
- Clean the toilet, sink, and possible tub, 
- Take a walk, 
- Fill in some of the trench in the basement and cover that section with plywood I have waiting down there.


I've enlisted mom's help in getting some of these done (she wants to get her car cleaned there too, so we're taking both our cars), and at some point in time, I'm going to buy her lunch somewhere for her help. We're supposed to leave from my house at 9AM...we'll see. 


But now that I've put the list here, hopefully that will be incentive enough to get it all done.  I'll report back tomorrow night on how much I did and did not get done.

POLT

1 comment:

Michelle M. said...

That's a lot of stuff. I'm happy if I manage to get dressed.