Tuesday, May 29, 2012

In the air I'm in my underwear, my under the underwear...

Last night, after doing a load of laundry, I put the shirts away and then pulled out all the undies. I shoved them in the drawer and then thought....hmm, do I have too many pairs of underwear?  So I pulled them all out and threw them on the bed.  So tell me, DO I have too many pairs of underwear?


Yeah, I couldn't tell either, so I actually folded them all (for the first time in my life), and put them on the bed and took this photo.


So yeah, I have 56 pairs of underwear.  Is that too many?

POLT

3 comments:

FDot said...

You are the Imelda Marcos of underwear.

Tam said...

Yes, anything over 43 is taking it too far. But keep the Canadian ones, 'cause they are cool.

Michelle M. said...

That's a lot of underwear. You just need 309 pairs more so you'll have one for every day of the year. Oh, and an extra pair for a leap year.