Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Follow-up....

So how did I do on my To-Do List for today?  Well let me tell ya....

Got up at 750Am.
Showered, dressed,
Ate breakfast while I harvested crops on Farmville and then started two anti-virals,
Cleaned the junk out of my car to prepare for it's cleaning,
Went to Post Office, mailed letters and got roll of stamps,
Met mom at Credit Union and then drove over to get the cars cleaned,
Upon returning home, I sprayed the weeds in my driveway,
With mom, but the new border up around the front garden (which took a LOT of bending and squating and dear GOD my knees and thighs are sore now!),
With mom, but filled the trench in and put the plywood down in the basement,
With mom, put the air conditioner in,
Mom went with grandmas, I ended up reading and taking a short nap in bed,
Walked to moms,
With mom, took Angel to the groomers,
Went to Hallmark and got June's cards,
Went to KFC and got lunch, returned to mom's and ate it,
Walked home,
Threw a load of clothes in the washer,
Watered the plants in the front garden,
Put clothes in dryer,
Took short nap on couch while watching TV,
Entertained a fuckbuddy during a short surprise visit,
Folded the clothes,
Made a tv dinner for supper and ate it,
Putzed around on the computer.

And now, kids, I am ready for bed. I have been exhausted since the late morning, but legs are killing me.  I thought I was doing better with the walking, but 1) I haven't been walking a lot lately and 2) bending and squating is using your legs in a different way than walking, so I supposed that's why I'm not used to it.

Anyway, I'll be in bed soon after 9, I'm sure. Yeah, just one of the fun reasons to get old.

POLT

No comments: