Thursday, March 07, 2013

Guess I'll die, another day (Part 6)...

So we can now add the Thursday winner to the other winners:

Thursday's Child - David Bowie
Wednesday - Tori Amos
Ruby Tuesday - The Rolling Stones
I Don't Like Mondays - The Boomtown Rats
Sunday, Bloody Sunday - U2

And now, we move on to the Friday Song Poll!

1) Friday On My Mind - David Bowie


2) Friday I'm In Love - The Cure


3) Last Friday Night - Katy Perry


4) Friday's Child - Nancy Sinatra

5) Good Friday - Kanye West


Remember, cast your vote for the song, not the video.





POLT

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I went with The Cure - Friday I'm in Love. It's one of the more cheery Cure songs out there. Otherwise you're in for a morose time listening to them. Which I kind of liked about them anyhow.

Then of course my musical tastes run the gamut.