Thursday, March 28, 2013

Guess I'll die, another day (Part 9)...

Much to my surprise, "One Fine Day" by The Chiffons became the 8th and final song to make it into the semi-finals.

One Fine Day - The Chiffons
Saturday Night Fever - The Bee Gees
Friday I'm In Love - The Cure
Thursday Child - David Bowie
Wednesday - Tori Amos
Ruby Tuesday - The Rolling Stones
I Don't Like Mondays - The Boomtown Rats
Sunday, Bloody Sunday - U2

So now we move onto the semi-final rounds.  I'm going to randomly divide the songs into two groups.  The winner of each group will move on the final round, and in addition, the losing song that gets the highest amount of votes overall moves on as well.  That will give us three songs to choose from in the final.

And so without further ado,

1) Sunday, Bloody Sunday - U2


2) Thursday Child - David Bowie


3) Saturday Night Fever - The Bee Gees


4) One Fine Day - The Chiffons


Remember, vote for the song, not the accompanying video.



POLT

No comments: