Sunday, March 24, 2013

Just like every weekend I was ready to thrown down....

Louis (my Asian friend, born in Singapore, living in DC...if you dont remember, its here) came up this weekend again.  Only this time he came up Friday night and just left this afternoon.  And I had an absolutely AMAZING time.  Allow me to expand upon that statement.

He got here between 9-9:30 Friday night.  Almost right away, there was some much needed (and anticipated) bedtimesexxyfun.  Then we came back downstairs here and watched a movie on cable and had a few snacky foods and drinks.  Following the movie, we went to bed, for some more bedtimesexxyfun, and then to sleep.

Saturday, we slept until about 9:00, I think, they had bedtimesexxyfun.  Afterwards, we laid in bed for a while and talked.  Finally, about 10:15 we got up, dressed and went for breakfast.  A local restaurant has a breakfast buffet and we went to that.  Lots of good inexpensive food, with great conversation and even better company.

 Following the meal, we went to Wal-Mart.  He wanted to get stuff for salads for us to eat for supper later, and we got a few other things too.  He wanted some coffee so we got some instant from Maxwell house, called Vanilla Nut.  It's like a vanilla hazelnut thing, and tastes practically as good as it smells!  And I dont even like coffee!

We came back to my place, watched the movie Aliens, and then went back upstairs for a long session of bedtimesexxyfun.  he had mentioned earlier that he's started this exercise program: a series of 12 DVDs, an hour long each, that gives you different workouts each time.  He didn't want to miss his routine this particular day, so I told him he could go right ahead and do it, down in the living room where i had to most space.  He tried to get me to do it with him, which I politely told him no, once I stopped laughing hysterically from the very suggestion.  I did however, suggest, since he was still naked after the bedtimesexxyfun, that he just remain that way while do them.  And he was cool with that.

So I got to sit in my living room, doing things on my laptop while a hot little Asian did an exercise routine, naked, for an hour.  Oh yeah....GOOD TIMES right there, buddy!  VERY good times.

After this, we both decided it was time to shower (since we hadn't showered since the day before), and we took one together.  We then came back downstairs and prepared the salads.  he had gotten some apples for the salads, which was all new to me.  But I tried it, and I gotta tell ya, I liked it, apples in a salad.  It adds a new texture, as well as taste, to the whole thing.  I think I'll try to keep putting apples in my salads from now on.  Nice change.

After this, we cuddled on the couch and watched X-Men: First Class.  And after that was over, we sat on the couch, at opposite ends, our legs overlapping each others, covered with a blanket and just....talked.  Seriously.  For like over two hours.  It was great.  He is so easy to talk to, and so interesting to talk to.

We tired though and went to bed, wherein we had a quick bit of bedtimesexxyfun before going to sleep.  This morning we slept in even later.  But upon waking, had a round of bedtimesexxyfun, then showered.  And since it was already 11:30, just went for lunch.  he had been talking since the night before about how he was craving KFC, so that's where we went.  After that, I took him up to High Rock so he could see the view, which he quite liked and took a lot of photos of.  And then we returned back here, sat around, relaxed and talked for over and hour again, before he packed up his car and headed out.

And I already can't wait for the next time he comes here.

I took PLENTY of photos during the weekend, but most, for various reason, I'm not going to post.  But here's one of Louis, wearing the wifebeater's we bought while he was here (a size too small for him, and it fits like a sexy second skin) and the tight black thermal/under armour-ish bottoms.


And this is Louis, in the midst of his exercise routine.


And during the cool down period.


And after seeing these, I think you can understand why I needed a cool down period myself after watching him do this.

POLT

No comments: