Thursday, March 14, 2013

Guess I'll die, another day (Part 7)...

The Friday poll was the closest so far, the winner won by only one vote!  But now to the other winners, we can add the Friday song:

Friday, I'm In Love - The Cure
Thursday Child - David Bowie
Wednesday - Tori Amos
Ruby Tuesday - The Rolling Stones
I Don't Like Mondays - Boomtown Rats
Sunday, Bloody Sunday - U2

And now, let's move onto the Saturday Poll!

1) Saturday Night  - The Bay City Rollers

2) Saturday Night Fever - The Bee Gees


3) Saturday In The Park - Chicago


4) Saturday Night's Alright - Elton John


5) Saturday Night Special - Lynard Skynard

Now don't forget, vote for the song, not the video.




POLT

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to say it, what no Cherelle and Alexander O'Neal's "Satuday Love"?

I guess it's a little too urban.

Michelle M. said...

I think I know how Tam will vote on this one : ).