Wednesday, March 13, 2013

I recieved a tweet earlier this week from Josherz!  It read:

"To thank you for the doggie bday card you sent me, I drew you a doggie card inspired by a recent blog entry!"

This made me surprised and happy as well.  Surprised me because I didn't know Josherz even read the Palace, and the same made me happy.  But when I saw what he drew, I was even happier and laughed and laughed.

A "Cheeseburger Dog"!  Bwahahahaha.

In order to dispel any confusion out there, I went to Rutters for supper tonight and got an actual Cheeseburger dog.  With ketchup.  Here it is.



It may not LOOK like much, but it is totally scrumptious!  It's just a hamburger patty rolled into a hotdog form and there's cheese on the inside!  Nom, nom, nom!

Oh, and a bowl of the delish chicken corn soup!


Yummy!

POLT

1 comment:

Michelle M. said...

What a cute little cartoon. Is there nothing josh can't do?