Thursday, October 10, 2013

Attack the pigeons in the West Wing at night...

So I've done.  I've started rewatching The West Wing.


I watched this, caught every episode as it aired from 1999-2006.  I watched them in reruns.  I watched them when A&E aired them a few years after that.  And, in 2008, over parts of July and August, I rewatched all seven seasons once I had them on DVD.

I had been wanting to rewatch it all last year during the election, but for some reason or another didnt.  A few weeks ago, as noted here, I watched the entire run of Spartacus, watched the first three seasons of Downton Abbey (and now I have to wait until it all airs as it airs), and I rewatched the Backstairs At The White House on DVD.

And now Ive been wanting to watch something again. I have the first season of Game Of Thrones...but that series isn't over yet.  And I have the first two seasons of True Blood, but that series too isn't over yet.

And then, after thinking about ALL the above things for a bit, I thought 'HEY!  Why not just rewatch the West Wing again?"  And thusly, I have started to do so.

And am enjoying it all over again.

POLT

No comments: