Tuesday, October 01, 2013

Now the time is near, toilet talk is what is near...

So, as mentioned in THIS post previous, I got a new toilet.  Today, the came to install it.  I haven't used it yet, so I dont know...well how awesome I'm sure it is.  But it's one of those eco-toilets: handle up for less water to flush liquids, handle down for more water to flush solids!  Nifty!  Also, it sits a bit higher, which for long legs is a good thing, and bowl is deeper...and if there's one thing I hate, it's a shallow toilet bowl!

Old toilet.

New Toilet!

Mom told me she was getting the toilet for me for Christmas, so that's why they red ribbon is tied around it (that the Christmas "wrapping") and the card attached, says "Merry Christmas!"


Silly, isnt she?

Seeing these photos, though, make me realize how BADLY I need to change the flooring in the bathroom...

POLT

1 comment:

Michelle M. said...

I like the purple!
That's one of the worst things about home repairs. Once you get something new, it makes everything else look shabby...