Sunday, October 13, 2013

So today, A Local Celebrity, Mr. David ParisPeking did not pussy out on me and did come over to watch some football.  Granted he didn't stay terribly long, but then the two games on TV weren't terribly interesting to watch.

Nonetheless, while he consumed a meal from the Waynesburger, some of his Chex Mix, and all the remaining Kit Kat bars left, and while I was shelling and consuming some salted peanuts, we had this exchange.


POLT: Do you watch Downton Abbey?
ALCMDPP: No.  Because I'm American, and not British.  I'm American and not gay, so no, no I don't.

Ah, yes....good times, good times.

POLT

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't say I watch the show either. It's not because I'm American or gay, it's just I have no interest in general bitchiness.

Now there are some British shows I like. I mean, Torchwood was fun. And the old series Red Dwarf was a fucking hoot!

Unknown said...

I'm British. I'm gay. I don't watch Downton Abbey either.