Monday, October 14, 2013

Light in the dark as I search for a resolution....

So the conundrum resolved itself.

Colin texted me in the early afternoon saying he'd be here about 830 pm. Then, about 745 he texted and said, "I'll be there tomorrow morning, I didn't know The Walking Dead was on tonight.  Unless I can come over at 10."

I texted him back that he could of course come over at 10, or he could just come over and watch The Walking Dead here, and a little bit of the football game besides.  And he said he'd see me soon.

SO, the resolution was that Colin came over before the Walking Dead and we watched a bit of the game, then we watched the Walking Dead.  Then we watched the football game until the 4th Quarter.  Well, actually, *I* watched the game.  Colin, bless him, was busy with something else...in my lap.

So after a bit of all that, when Dallas was ahead 24-16, and the game not over, with it able to go either way, I, surprisingly, wasn't terribly concerned about the game.  I was more interested in Colin....and what he was doing. So I turned off the TV and we went to bed, for....more of that.

He spent the night.  Before we went to sleep, there was some bedtimesexxyfun.  When we woke up this morning, there was more bedtimesexxyfun, and then we cuddled and drifted off to sleep.  Waking up again, we went to Applebee's to get some lunch, came back here, got back in bed for some more bedtimesexxyfun and then ended up napping a bit before we got up and he left to go home.

So the conundrum ended up not really being a conundrum at all, and everything worked out in the best way possible...including Dallas beating the Redskins 31-16.

POLT

No comments: