Thursday, October 24, 2013

Okay...well I dont understand this at all.

After half a day of avoidance (cause I didn't want to deal with my computer problems at all...ever....), everything is fine with the computer.

I came down, turned it on, and it booted up just fine.  I got on Facebook, did a little bit and then let it alone, and after about ten, maybe fifteen minutes, I got the blue screen of death.

The computer automatically rebooted.  I logged back in and....there was no problem.  I logged into Facebook.  I did some stuff on Farmville.  I logged into Yahoo and checked my mail.  I got on Twitter and read through messages.  I checked some tumblr sites and looked at some pictures.  And then I let the computer sit here.

And now, after having the computer on with no problems for two hours.....everything seems to be fine.  Crazy.

Im gonna keep using it all day and we'll see how it goes.  I'll run the anti-virals again and we'll see.  Computers are great things....when they work.  And aren't mysterious and freaky-like.

POLT

No comments: