Thursday, October 24, 2013

The Palace is on hiatus, there's something wrong with my computer.

Thank God for my iPhone.  I thought it may be a virus, but I ran all three of my anti-virals  last night and the found nothing.  It was still running VERY slow last night.  And what makes me think there IS a virus is that it says I have no restore points made.  When I know for a fact I made many of them, probably once a month or so.  But now it tells me there are none.  And after everything cleared the anti -virals I tried to make a restore point then and after twenty minutes of waiting it still wasn't done.  So since I had worked on it from 630 until after 1000 last night, I just shut it down and went to bed.

I took off work today to fool with it (and after doing so I promptly fell asleep again and have just recently woken up.  Bad Polt), so hopefully I won't have to reinstall Windows, but I'm ready to do that if I have to today.

So basically the Palace is closed for repairs until I get this straightened out.  Hopefully it won't be long.  But check back, I'll put something here as soon as it's up and running,

Wish me luck!

POLT

No comments: