Wednesday, October 09, 2013

White tshirt, he's so confident, he was heaven sent....

So, today, I ordered Chinese take out.  Before I left, I went upstairs to get another shirt to wear and this is the one I pulled off the shelf at random.


Not only is it AWESOME in and of itself, BUT, this is the first time I've worn it.  See, back when I bought it (five, maybe six years ago), I got the largest size...which was only a 2X  And since I was....30-40 pounds heavier, it never fit.  But I hung on to it cause, well hell, it's a PUNTABULOUS shirt!!!!

Then, today, when I yanked it off the shelf, I was just going to put it back, when I thought, nah, let me see how it fits.  And...IT FIT!  So I wore it.  Proudly.  To go pick up the Chinese.  But now that I knew it fits, I'll wear it more often!

It's just too bad that when people ask me what it is, and I say "A cool blog.", I'll also have to add, "...which doesn't exist anymore...."

POLT

1 comment:

Michelle M. said...

Yay! It fits!
Boo! I miss Puntabulous.