Monday, June 30, 2014

As you may, or may not, have heard, I spent the weekend in NYC!   I'll have photos and details posted on here perhaps tomorrow.  But that's why I'm behind in the normal housekeeping duties.  So I'll get caught up on those right now.

Drive my mini-Cooper and I'm feeling super-dooper (Part 285)...

Superman Sundays

Continuing the Clark Kent theme, we've got this hunky speciman:


POLT
***********************************************
Let's get unconscious honey (Part 414)...

Unconscious Mutterings

These come each week from: http://subliminal.lunanina.com/

I say ... and you think ... ?
  1. Delicious :: FDot's ooey-gooey cake
  2. Element :: Lad
  3. Cohesion :: Sticky
  4. Course :: Change
  5. Blister :: Shoe
  6. Incomplete :: Unfinished
  7. Socks :: Shoes
  8. Instruction :: Teaching
  9. Pill :: Swallow
  10. Impressive :: NYC Gay Pride Parade

POLT
*******************************************
You're wantin' my body, I don't mind (Part 462)..
.MONDAY'S HOT SHIRTLESS GUY PHOTOS
This week, since I just got back from NYC, the theme is Hot Shirtless Guys In The City!











POLT

No comments: