Tuesday, September 01, 2015

Someone book me a room (Part 244)...

Chapter 8, Page 31....

Monday, WOW what a day!

I woke up about 8, but didn't feel like getting up.  So I putzed around on my phone, playing Angry Birds, checking out hookup sites, playing solitaire, checking Facebook.  After a bit, I got a message on one of the hookup sites.  It was from a guy I had never seen before: 23, black, cute, dreads, some tattoos, all in all a nice looking package.  We chatted for a bit and decided to hookup.

Turns out, he was a trucker parked at a truck stop nearby.  He couldn't get to me, as he had no place to park the truck here.  And he had to get back on the road relatively soon, so I couldn't go get him and bring him back here.  So we agreed I'd meet him there and we'd play in his truck.

I parked at a nearby fast foo restaurant, told him I wanted to meet in public and asked him to come to the car.  When I saw him walking towards the restaurant, and that he not only looked like his pics, but actually hotter, I got out and met him and we went back to his truck.  He had a nice area in the back of the cab.  I could stand up in it, and the bed was long and wide enough for both of use, but it was a bit cramped with two of us in there.

He was nervous, as he's not out, and said he wasn't really sure what he was gay or bi, but he did want to play.  And the bedtimesexxyfun was amazing!  Unlike most young guys, he was not concerned just with himself, but wanted to make sure I had a great time as well, and was taken care of.  And while he may have been nervous, he was incredibly enthusiastic.  After we were done, I gave him a hug, we thanked each other and I left.  We also afterwards favorited each other on that hookup app.  And he said when he gets back to his are, he'll definitely hit me up there.

SO, apparently, I am now officially a lot lizard. (well not technically, as I didn't charge, nor jump from truck to truck....but still....)

After this, I came home and hung out here not doing much at all until mom came to get me.  We went to settlement together.  I wanted to meet the couple buying the house.  They're good people.  Both in their 20s, although I think she's older than him by a few years.  They both had a great sense of humor.  The guy was kinda cute too.  But we talked, about thier plans for the place (removing the carpet in the bathroom, putting up a fence for their dogs, removing a stump, etc) and had a few questions about the house for mom (where were the hardwood floors under the carpets, how much was the water/sewer/trash bill, etc).

We left first because they still had to go over some things about their loan, which didnt have anything to do with us, so the lady running the settlement said we could go.  But when we did, the girl buying the place (Ally) said she needed hugs!  She gave mom a hug and thanked her again.  And she insisted on giving me a hug too!  Gerald, the guy, gave mom a hug, but he and I just shook hands (sadly).  And then we left.

They were so excited.  And mom and I are both glad they're the ones to get the house.  They wanted it so badly (they said they had been looking since March, and they had looked at 20 houses, but once Ally saw mom's she KNEW that's the house she wanted.  She didn't want to look at any more).

Following this, we went to mom's so I could help her finish hooking up her computer, even though she had done most of it already.  And then we got KFC, brought it to my house and ate it here for supper.  After we talked a bit she left.

I laid on the couch and read and actually fell asleep, taking a short nap.  When I woke, I puttered around on the computer.  And then I got another message on that same hookup site.  This one was from a guy only 250 feet from me!  We chatted and decided he should come and we could play, which he did.

This time, it wasn't anything like the first time.  This guy was not as interesting, cute, sexy, or as fun as the first guy (who's name, by the way, was Devon).  And this guy, while also stating he's pretty sure he's bi, was only interested in getting off himself.  Not so much interest in me.  I hesitate to even call it bedtimesexxyfun, as is wasn't in bed, wasn't sexxy and wasn't fun (although it WAS a time....took the guy almost an hour of us both just working on him....*SIGH*...).    I sincerely doubt we'll get together again.

He left, and I settled in to watch the last two episodes of the 4th Series of Doctor Who (the one with Donna Noble, for those in the know).  And after finishing those, I went to bed, read a bit and then went sleep....having completed a VERY full day!

POLT


No comments: