Saturday, October 17, 2015

Someone book me a room (Part 290)...

Chapter 10, Page 16...

Friday, I got up and to work without too much trouble.  In the morning, I got several things done.  And then I waited, anxiously, for lunch. One of the guys I work with also volunteers at fire company, and several times a year, the fire company sells subs.  They are THE most delicious subs ever!  I don't know what makes them so great, since they just use regular ingredients, but damn they are amazing.

Anyway, when I got the sub, I ate the whole damn thing!  And I had two cans of Diet Coke, and three of the four small bags of chips I bought.  And it tasted amazing, as they always do, and afterwards, I felt, well, stuffed.  Overstuffed, actually.  So I decided to take a short walk.  Stratcat went with me.

After the walk, and feeling somewhat better and less overstuffed, I got some more work done.  After work, I came home and was on the computer just a very short while before mom called.  She was going to Wal-Mart and asked if I wanted to go along or if I needed anything.  So I said I'd go along.  I didn't really need anything, but I did get food things that, well as I said, I didn't really need.

She dropped me off,  I put the food away, and then got back on the computer and watched some Bob's Burgers as well.  And then a little after 830, I gave myself my shot and then went to bed, read some and then turned out the light and went to sleep.

POLT

No comments: