Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Someone book me a room (Part 293)...

Chapter 10, Page 19...

Monday, I woke up and hung out in bed for a while reading and putzing on my phone.  Then I finally decided to get up, showered, dressed and then walked to Rutters for coffee and a biscuit.  Soon after I got home, mom arrived, at 10:00 as planned. 

After I finished eating she and I started on what we planned to do: clean and rearrange my living room in preparation for putting up the Christmas tree in like 6 weeks.  And that's what we did.  Moved some stuff around, cleaned behind everything and prepped for putting the tree up.

After we finished, she went home and I eventually got something to eat at the grocery store hot food bar.  The rest of the afternoon, I spent reading or on the computer.  And then when it came time for the pre-game show, I watched that and the first half of the game.  I hung with it until they showed the new Star Wars trailer and then I turned the TV off and went to bed, read a little and then to sleep.

POLT

No comments: