Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Someone book me a room (Part 300)...

Chapter 10, Page 26...

Monday, I got up a bit late, just cause I didn't really feel like getting up.  When I finally did, I showered, dressed, read the paper, made a few appointments over the phone, and then left. I went to the Credit Union, the Wal-Mart, and to the Hallmark store.

I came home and hung out here, on the computer, watching some TV, and reading.  As I laid on the couch, though I got sleepy and ended up taking a nap, like and hour and a half nap.  When I woke up, I felt like I had done nothing all day (cause I really hadn't), so I threw some bedsheets in the laundry and then went for a walk.  I walked over two miles, stopping by Waynesburger to get supper.  I brought it home and ate it.  And then settled in to watch some TV.

I watched the pre-game football show a bit, but then switched over to watch the Supergirl premiere.  When that was over, I turned off the tv, went to bed, put the clean sheets on, read some and then turned out the light.  I wasn't a bit sleepy though.  So I putzed around on my phone for a bit, then put that down and eventually went to sleep.

POLT

No comments: