Friday, October 23, 2015

Someone book me a room (Part 296)

Chapter 10, Page 22...

Thursday, I got to work with little problem.  Work itself was fine, no big deal.  Got things done that needed done, just like every other day.    After work, as soon as I got home, I took some bills to the Post Office to mail, by a roundabout route to get some exercise.  And I forgot to post the walk post yesterday, so I'll do that tonight, I suppose.  After this, I watched some more Bob's Burgers, I'm almost halfway through the final season they have on Netflix.  Show's still pretty damn funny and entertaining.  I ate supper and was on the computer as well.

For some unfathomable reason, last night was Trick Or Treat night in my town....NINE freakin' days before Halloween!  WTF?  All my life's Trick Or Treat has never been ON Halloween, always the Thursday night before Halloween (and if it fell ON a Thursday, they'd have it the Thursday the week before).  But, and I have no idea why, they had this year, OVER a week before the holiday!  Shit's crazy.

I don't hand out candy anyway, so it's not a big deal to me personally when they have it.  It just seems very stupid to have it so early.  But, the town fathers here can NEVER be accused of brilliance.

Anyway, I turned on the football game after a bit and watched Seattle in the lead over the Niners.  YAY!  but I didn't really feel like watching the game, so I just went up to bed, read some and then to sleep.

POLT

No comments: