Monday, October 26, 2015

Someone book me a room (Part 299)...

Chapter 10, Page 25...

Sunday I spent a chunk of time in bed wasting time even after I woke up, but I still managed to get up and moving about 10:00 cause I was supposed to be at mom's at 10:30.  I showered, dressed and made it there on time.  We weren't there very long before we up and left again.

We went to the Wal-Mart in Chambersburg.  Mom needed a few things, and I managed to find about 4 things to purchase.  After this, as we were going back to the car, I asked, "Where are we going to eat?"  Right away she said, "Rosalita's!"  It was on the other side of town, and it was pasta, but, eh, whatever, I said sure.  And off we went.

I ordered the spaghetti and meatballs.  With that you got a salad, which was kinda big and the over fresh bread.  Well the brought the pasta, and holy cramolies, it was like a HUGE MOUND of pasta!  I mean, it was enough for a family of four, or so.  CRAZY!  I could only eat maybe half of it.  I had to take half of it home.  And that NEVER happens.

So anyway, we came home to her place, and I drove home here.  I spent the remainder of the day just watching TV, football was on all day.  Watching Washington win (boo) and watching Dallas lose (double boo).

At 9, I switched to AMC to watch the Walking Dead.  Wow.  Spoilers ahead.

When I happened I kept saying, "no, no, no!"  I didn't want it to happen, not like that.  Glenn has always been one of my favorite characters.  And as I thought about it later, I thought, maybe it didn't happen that way.  Nicholas was on top of him, the walkers were eating intestines, which are located lower in the body then what they were yanking out of 'Glenn', so they could have been Nicholas's.  he's not be covered in fresh Nicholas innards, so that could disguise him from the walkers, as happened in the first season with Glenn and Rick going through the walkers in the street.  And there was a large space under the dumpster he could have crawled under.

So yeah, it's possible.  BUT....if they do this, if they bring Glenn back alive now, especially after say a few weeks where we all assume he's dead, it's just gonna piss me off.  It would mean they did it just for shock value, as a way of saying to the fans, "We gotcha!"  I'm conflicted cause I don't want Glenn to be dead, but I don't want his apparent 'death' to be just sensationalism or something.

Anyway, after that, I turned off the TV, went to bed, read a bit, and then went to sleep.

POLT

No comments: