Sunday, October 18, 2015

Someone book me a room (Part 291)...

Chapter 10, Page 17...

Saturday, getting to work was no problem.  Nor was work itself much of a problem.  Got done the new 8 clients that were there, and got some paperwork done as well.  After work, I hung out here for a short bit until Mr. David ParisPeking texted me.  The entire ParisPeking clan was in town to get pictures taken.  And when they got finished, they were going to the Chinese buffet for supper and asked me to go along.  SO I met them there.  And the six of us ate a decent meal.

I came home, was on the computer, then watched some more Bob's Burgers.  I watched last week's Doctor Who (which I missed because I went to the movies last Saturday) and then watched this week's Doctor Who.  Then I turned off the TV, went to bed and eventually to sleep.

POLT

No comments: