Thursday, October 22, 2015

Someone book me a room (Part 295)...

Chapter 10, Page 21...

Wednesday, when I woke up, I just did not feel like going to work, I needed a mental health day.  I just wanted to stay home, in peace and quiet, and do nothing.  And that's what I did.  I called in and took the day.  And then I went back to sleep.

I got up about 10-ish, came downstairs and spent the vast majority of the day laying on the couch just watching Bob's Burgers.  I did actually fall into two very short naps as well.  I had, for lunch, a TV dinner, and for supper, I had what I usually have had lately: slice of ring bologna, slice of cheddar cheese, and handful of Doritos.  Oh, and a cookie.  And then more Bob's Burgers.

About 9:00, I went to bed.  I read some and then went to sleep.

POLT

No comments: