Check This Out!
What a LIST! Man, these fellas would be a blast to have a party, right?
Ya know, though, i don't know how accurate it is, because I've been several different categories on this list at various times in my life!
The Bisexual (or so I thought)
The Self-Isolating Homosexual (I hate people and I hate going out now)
Sugar Daddies (well I've never paid for it, but I guess I'm at the age where I could if I had to)
The Club Type (oh, in my youth, I'd not roll in from the club until 3, 3:30 on Saturdays!)
The Homosexual "Friend" (I've been the "Gay Best Friend" to many people, male & female)
The "Guilty" Homosexual (yeah, when I was young and not fully out to myself yet)
The Religious Homosexual (I own 2 Bibles, have read them and do pray nearly every day, does that count? )
POLT
.jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment