Superhero Anydays
Mike Grell was one of the Legion of Super-Heroes greatest artist, and this is a portion of a cover he drew for a book. It shows some members of the Legion from the mid-70s.
Chemical King, Colossal Boy, Superboy, Chameleon Boy, Saturn Girl
************************
And today we also have an ad from the mid-70s for the MEGO line of superhero action figures! Man I had a whole box of these I kept under my bed and I'll pull them out several times a week to play with them! Making all my own comic book adventures using them!
Superman*, Captain Marvel, Supergirl*, Thor, Isis*, Mr, Mxyzptlk*, Conan, Green Arrow*, Falcon
Aquaman*, Batman*, Catwoman*, Hulk, Riddler*, Robin*, Batgirl, Joker*, Penguin*
Captain America*, Mr. Fantastic, Green Goblin, The Thing, Human Torch, IronMan*, Invisible Girl, The Lizard, Spider-Man*
Ones with asterisks are ones the I owned. I also had some Star Trek ones who aren't listed here.
POLT




No comments:
Post a Comment