Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Someone book me a room (Part 27)...

Chapter 1, Page 27...

Got to work after shoveling off the sidewalk and the car (it didn't take long, was less than an inch of snow) and going to Rutters for coffee (this is becoming a regular everyday thing now).   Work itse;f went rather well.  I had several things to do, didn't get them all done, though, because of idiot clients and obnoxious coworkers.  Normally, neither of those things bother me, and I guess they didn't really BOTHER me today either, but they were....annoyances.

After work, as planned, I stopped by Derick's for a lil sumthin, sumthin.  And then, after hitting a grocery store, I returned home.  Had burgers (sans buns) for supper, with pickes, mac salad and some chips.  Not the best carb wise, but damn did it taste good.

Kris and I (yes THAT Kris) have been chatting on Facebook and texting a bit recently.  I texted him about plans we had to Wednesday, but after discussing it, we put them off until Monday after my Doctor's appointment.  Not sure what we're gonna do. I know he's gonna show me the new house he's in.  And other than that....no idea.

I'm glad to be keeping in touch with him, but I'm a bit worried.  I'm not sure I'm over him.  Not sure I ever will be.  I mean, I think he's the one ex i have that should he call me tomorrow and ask to get back together, I'd go in a heartbeat.  And I think I might do that if I were single like I am now, or even if I were with someone.  I never had such strong feelings for ANY guy as I've had for Kris.  And still do.  Even though I've come to terms that we're not going to be couple.  And I'm very glad he's not the manipulative type, cause I'm pretty sure he could be manipulating me with little effort.  And i'm pretty sure I'd just go right along, even if I knew I was being manipulated.  That's all a bit frightening to me, and I hope I'm not acutally like that.....but I think I might be.  I'm not totally in sync with whatever my feeling may be...I'll just have to play it by ear.

At any rate, we're supposed to hang out Monday, so we'll see.

After this, I was flipping around on my NetFlix streaming (thanks again ALCMDPP) and stumbled up Galaxy Quest.  I saw the movie in the theater and was very underimpressed.  I'd go as far as to say I did not enjoy it.  But I thought I'd give it another shot.

And while I didn't love it this time around, I did laugh several times, and I did enjoy and have a good time watching it.  It's better the second time seeing it.

I went to bed a bit early, and turned out the light a bit before 11:00.

POLT

No comments: