Saturday, January 10, 2015

Fetch the remote, we've got football tonight (Divisional Games edition)....

So the four Divisional Games are this weekend.  This is the lineup:

Baltimore Ravens at New England Patriots
Carolina Panthers at Seattle Seahawks
Dallas Cowboys at Green Bay Packers
Indianapolis Colts at Denver Broncos


I've picked New England (my motto is: Never bet against Brady, at home, in January...but then Baltimore has beat them in the playoffs in New England twice, so there's that...); Seattle (they're just too overpowering at home, especially against a sub-par team like the Panthers); Dallas (I'm not at all sure they can win in Green Bay, but I can't bet against my 'Boys) and Denver (quite simply: Peyton's a better QB then Luck).

The only game ALCMDPP and I are better on is that last one, he's taking the Colts.  The games this weekend are worth $3 bucks each.  He currently owes me $26, so after this weekend, he'll either owe me $23 or $29.

POLT

No comments: