Sunday, January 18, 2015

Someone books me a room (Chapter 1, Page 17)...

Chapter 1, Page 17

Had trouble getting up, just wanted to stay in the warm, comfy cocoon that was my bed.  But eh, what can ya do?  Well I decided to stop by Rutters again and get a large coffee with some French Vanilla creamer.  Yummy.

Getting to work, I saw there were only two new clients I had to deal with.  Got them finished before 930.  I handled some paperwork, and then decided, "Screw it".  I wasn't going to hang around there with nothing do and a three day weekend upcoming.  So I took 4 hours of vacation and went home.

I contacted Derick.  We were supposed to go shopping Wednesday but didn't.  We tentatively rescheduled it for Monday morning.  But since neither of us were at work, and we had nothing to do, we just went.

We got to the Outlets, I went to the fat man's store, he went to American Eagle.  I walked in, found two work shirts, checked out the jeans (they didn't have any in my size....their sizes started one size higher than mine.  I like being thinner than I used to be), then bought a tshirt with the Avengers on it and a deeply discounted sleeveless tshirt to lay in around the house.  I didnt have to try any of them on because I knew the sizes.  So I paid for them, and left.  The entire time: less than 10 minutes.

I spend over a half hour waiting for Derick. I just smile thinking about it.  I dont really spend any time buying clothes, never have.  But I know some people do...and I knew Derick would be one of them.  And he was. Had to try on several different pairs of jeans.  Looked at several shirts, put them back, picked up others, put them back.  It was something quite different from what I'm used to.  I spend most of the time checking out the hot guys in the store.  Yum.

At the food court, he had pizza and I had a soft pretzel, and then we left.  I dropped him off at his place and then went to Wal-Mart.  Checked out the jeans and found a pair, but also, unexpectedly got some socks and underwear.  Then after than, I came home.  The rest of the night, nothing much happened.  I set up plans to have lunch with friends Monday.  Talked to mom on the phone.  Watched a bunch more episodes of The Monarchy.  For some reason, didn't get to bed until about midnight.

All in all, a fun day, filled with good times and good people.

POLT

No comments: