Saturday, January 31, 2015

Someone book me a room (Parts 30 & 31)...

Chapter 1, page 30...

Nothing much really to talk about for today.  Got up, got to work.  Work was....eh, work.  Nothing exciting.  A rather average day.  After work...again, nothing exciting.  I came home and just watched more episodes of Star Trek; Enterprise.   Before going to bed, I had a cough.  Not a bad one, more like just a dry, irritating one.  So I had just enough NyQuil left in the bottle to finish it off.  So I took it.  I went to bed, read a bit, then turned out the lights...

Chapter 1, page 31...

...And I didn't wake up until the alarm went off!  Didn't wake up having to pee.  Didn't wake up having to shift positions.  didn't wake up at all.  Damn, that was a great sleep.

I got up and to work and after a somewhat busy morning, the afternoon was dull and boring.  Which was a nice break and a pleasant way to end the week.  After work, mom came down and we took down all the interior Christmas decorations and the Christmas tree.  Yeah, I know, I had them up too long, but really, I got them down within the first month of the year, so that's a good thing, right?

Mom and I then went back to her house, where she had prepared supper: meat loaf and baked potatos.  Delicious.  After that, I returned here to my house and did absolutely nothing but watch more Enterprise and putz around on the computer.  I haven't gone to bed yet as I type this, but after this episode I've just started I probably will.  And that will complete the first chapter of this year's book.

POLT

No comments: