Friday, January 02, 2015

He sees cool dark skin in cool virgin white.....

I have, on my king sized bed, 8 pillows: two king, two queen and four standard.  Recently, once a year in January, I buy two replacement pillows and dispose of the pillows I'm replacing.  Also, today after work, I was supposed to go see The Hobbit with Mrs. ALCMDPP.  So the plan was for me to get off work at 4:00, go to Kohls to buy the pillows then make it to the theater by 4:45 so I could meet up with her to watch the movie that started at 5;00.

Somehow, even though last night I went to bed at 8, but still didn't get to sleep until after 12:30am, I managed to get up and moving for work at 6:45.  I made it to work by 7:30.  Which I thought was fortuitous since I could just leave work then at 3:30 and wouldn't to rush so much to get everything done in time.

But then in the morning, I got a Facebook message from Mrs. ALCMDPP.  On New Years Eve, she and the youngest ParisPeking were sick with something.  Well today, ALMDPP himself was sick.  And so the Missus would have to cancel on the movie to watch  the girls.  It's okay, what can ya do when you're kids are sick, right?  

So after work, I still went to Kohls.  Was a bit disappointed cause the last three years, they had a sale on pillows and other bedding: buy one the second one for $1.  And there were signs up advertising that kind of sale....but not that kind of sale on the bedding.  And bedding was buy one get second one for half off.  Which is still better than paying full price.  So I got the two pillows anyway.

While I was waiting in line (cause the place was crazy insane busy), I remembered that a fuckbuddy of mine lived nearby.  We had texted on New Years about hanging out that night, but it never worked out.  He's been a fuckbuddy of mine since like 1990....25 years!  And we've played occasionally on and off, but it had been some time since the last time we had (he's had a partner for a little while, but from what I gather, they're kind of disfunctional sexually.  Like my guy wants it all the time and his partner wants it not at all....or something like that.  But I digress....).

So i texted him.  To see if he was free, and if so, if he was interested in getting together.  And he texted back you bet!  But it would have to be something of a quickie, as he didn't have a lot of time.  Pfffft, he should know, when necessary, it doesn't take us very long!  And so after buying the pillows I made my way to his house, and we had quick, frantic, passionate, don't-even-fully-disrobe-just-open-up-the-clothes-enough-to-make-the-important-parts-accessible kind of bestimesexxyfun.  And it was heated, and frantic, and just as amazing as I remember our previous in frequent times being.  And less than a half hour later,  I was out of his house and on my way home.

And all of this has led to this point: My 2015 Virginity (which comes from VUBOQ's idea that one's virginity resets at the beginning of each year, allowing one to have a 'first time' every year) which reboot at 12:00 Midnight January 1st, was taken today, January 2nd at about 4:30 in the afternoon! Yay for me!

As you'll see, that's pretty good in comparison to past years:

2015: January 2 (2 days)
2014: January 15 (15 days)
2013: January 2 (2 days)
2012: January 1 (1 day)
2011: January 4 (4 days)
2010: January 26 (26 days)
2009: January 9 (9 days)
2008: February 4 (35 days)
2007: January 3 (3 days)
2006: January 3 (3 days)
2005: March 14 (73 days)
2004: February 9 (40 days)
2003: January 27 (27 days)
2002: January 13 (13 days)
2001: January 4 (4 days)
2000: January 15 (15 days)
1999: January 1 (1 day)
1998: January 3 (3 days)

The average is losing my New Year Virginity in 15 and a third days.  So yeah, this year I was well above average! 

And frankly, so was the sex iself.

POLT


No comments: