Thursday, January 22, 2015

Leather groups, we'll rock you like a nincompoop.....

Facebook, as it does from time to time, has suggested groups for me that I might want to join.  Here are the three on the page right now:

"An Homage To Don Newton"
Don Newton was a comic book artist who died in the mid-80s.  But prior to that, he was one of my favorite artist.  He did some great work on Shazam in Adventure Comics in the late 70s.  Always a fan of this.

So yeah, that one actually makes sense.


"Kerry Gammill Fans"
I had to Google who he was (I actually thought it was the name of some young actress from the late 90s....but I digress).  He too is a comic book artist, one still alive and working in the business.  And once I Googled him and saw some of his work, I knew who they were talking about.

So, okay, even though I didn't recognize the name, this one makes sense too.


-AND-

"Woman Toe Amputees"
............[blinks several times]
............[jaw hits floor]
............[struck speechless]
................

POLT

No comments: