Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Someone book me a room (Day 1 through 13)....

I saw something online that said something like "2015 is a book with 356 pages.  Write each page every day."  Or something.

At any rate, I thought, yeah, maybe I should do that.  So.....


Page 13
Got to work an hour late due to alarm issues.  After work, went to Universal Hair to get a cut-n-color.  Had pizza (naughty Polt) afterwards.  Watched the second episode of "Agent Carter".  Enjoyed it.  Not sure how long it will last, but the first two have been entertaining.

Page 12
Slept in.  Just hung out int he house all day.  Didn't even leave (except to go on the front porch to get the paper).  Did do laundry.  And putzed around on the computer.  Read quite a bit.  Had whole wheat pasta for lunch.  Pretty tasty. Finished watching "Avengers Assemble".  Not a bad series, not as good as the movie, but had a lot of stuff from the Marvel Universe which made the comic book geek in me just squee several times.

Page 11
Spent all day watching football.  ALCMDPP and I went to Waynesburger for lunch.  Watched Dallas lose to Green Bay.  Didnt like the outcome, obviously, but they played a good game.  And totally exceeded all expectations.  Didn't really watch the second game, because I didn't really care about the outcome.  But I was surprised at the result: Denver going down in defeat to Indianapolis.  Mom came down and we talked a bit.

Page 10
Work was kinda slow, but I hung out for most of the day before leaving a half hour early.  I came home and just watched football all night.

Page 9
Work was work.  Afterwards, just hung out here at home doing nothing

Page 8
Yeah, the same as above.

Page 7
After work, went to Derick's place for some bedtimesexxyfun.  Had some pizza when I got home.  Started watching the animated "Avengers Assemble" on Netflix streaming.

Page 6
Took the day off work and just sat around the house doing nothing but playing on the computer, watching TV and reading.  I may have done laundry (I forget, it's over a week ago)  I did watch my first movie on Netflix streaming: Geography Club.

Page 5
Did nothing much all day.  JM came by late in the evening for some surprise bedtimesexxyfun.  Great ending to a relaxing day.

Page 4
Just watched football all day.  Glad Dallas beat Detroit.

Page 3
Watched football all night after work.

Page 2
Work wasnt' too bad.  Couldnt go see movie with Mrs. ALCMDPP as ALCMDPP himself was sick.  Still went to Kohls and got new pillows.  Then got ahold of Dan and went to his place for some quick bedtimesexxyfun.   And then I hung out here and didn't do much of anything.

Page 1
Woke up a lil later than normal, but since I was out celebrating and up late the night before, that's understandable.  Had the traditional hog maw with mom for lunch.  Then just came back here and I think did nothing.

So yeah, I know each page is kinda brief and boring, but I'm trying to remember back 14 days.  I'll attempt to keep up with this daily (or so), but I'm sure sometime before April I will have given up on the whole damn thing.

POLT

No comments: