Saturday, January 17, 2015

Someone book me a room (Day 14 through 16)...

Polt's Book Of 2015

Page 14
Work was...well work.  Afterwards, I was supposed to go with Derick to the Outlets to do some shopping, but that ended up not happening. So I just came home.  Unexpectedly, Ken, a fuckbuddy who I hadn't seen since sometime early last year, contacted me and then stopped by for some bedtimesexxyfun.  Afterwards, I didn't do much until it was time to go to bed, but I did watch a few of my favorite Star Trek: The Next Generation episodes on the Netflix streaming.

Page 15
After work, Phoenix came by.  We went to Chambersburg, ate at an Italian restaurant (I had a huge mound of pasta...tons of carbs), then to some bar in the middle of the worst area of Chambersburg to exchange some bottles, and then to Target.  I bought the very first Starbucks cup of coffee I ever had, and wasn't impressed.  I bought my very first Blu Ray (and Phoenix made sure I put back the DVD I inadvertently picked up and then the 3D Blu Ray I inadvertently picked up).  We came back to my house, watched another ST;TNG episode, and then he left.  I flipped through the Netflix options, and stumbled upon a 16 part documentary called Monarchy, about British kings and started watching it.

Page 16
At work that morning, I had to sit in on the Parole Hearings, and I HATE sitting in on Parole Hearings.  And they were starting unusually early at 8:30.  So to make sure I was ready on time, when I left the house, I went to Rutters, got coffee and a creme filled donut (tons of carbs) and headed off to work.  Surprisingly, the Hearings weren't really that bad, and I made it through relatively easy.  For lunch, a coworker had sold subs made as a fund raiser for some group he belongs to.  They do this about four times a year.  And those are THE best subs I have every had.  I have no idea WHY, but they are SO freaking delicious (and filled with tons of carbs).  And i ate the whole damn thing, and a batch of chips (tons of carbs).  I was intending on going home and making a steak I already had there at home, but mom called before I left work.  She wanted to know if I wanted to go get something to eat for supper.  So I said sure.  Right after I got home from work, she got here, and off we went.  She said she had several gift cards she got for presents.  She mentioned Olive Garden, but with all the carbs recently, I said no.  She said Red Lobster.  And I thought fish was healthy so I said sure!  Of course, when ordering time came, I ordered the shrimp trio...which included shrimp fettcini alfredo (tons of carbs) and naturally I gorged on those delicious garlic biscuits of theirs (tons of carbs).  Following the meal, we went to Wal-Mart and then came home.  I watched more of The Monarchy, and then went to bed.

POLT

No comments: