Thursday, January 22, 2015

Someone book me a room (Part 21)...

Chapter 1, Page 21....

I was supposed to go to work today, but because I still wasn't feeling quite right, I called in yesterday and took the day off.  I did end up showering in the morning (cause I didn't the day before, and washing the oogies of two days off always makes me feel better).  I spent most of the day on the couch (again) watching the documentary "Mankind: The Story Of All Of Us".

I did go out and shovel off the sidewalk twice and shoveled out the car once.  But we got less than two inches of snow.  And it was above freezing, so the snow was melting pretty well too.  I had a big salad for supper, cause Thursday morning I have bloodwork, and I wasn't to eat healthy the night before.  NOT that it'll make any difference with the A1C, but it might with the fasting blood sugar.  Not that that's really the issue anyway.  Oh, whatever.  Plus I ate at 6, and had nothing else the rest of the night but water, as it has to be fasting.

I went to bed before 9, but what with reading and doing stuff on my phone, it was still 1030 ish before I went to sleep.

Oh, and in the morning, I DID take down the big wreath on the front window, the wreaths I had on the doors, and the potted tree with Christmas balls all over it. Basically, I took down the outside Christmas decorations.  Indoors, the tree, lights and stockings are all still up.  Don't judge.  And remember, in the apartment one year, I didn't take my Christmas down (and it was only a small two footer), until right after Memorial Day.  So, in the larger scheme of things, this is actually something positive.  Right?

POLT

No comments: