Sunday, June 19, 2011

Bits-N-Pieces

Today, I was totally impressed and amazed at the amount of cute and sexy guys that were both working at and customers of the Hagerstown Olive Garden.  Crazy.

This coming Friday, Sean and I and A Local Celebrity, Mr. David ParisPeking (and possibly Ghostie) will be going to see Green Lantern.  Assuming nothing changes between now and then.  Which is always a possiblity.  But this will hopefully be the opportunity to see if Sean gets the ALCMDPP Seal Of Approval.  He's met all the guys I've dated recently (Freddie, Don, Kris, Angel) and his assessments have usually been correct...not that listened to him everytime.  So we'll see.

Sean's weekend in Baltimore went well.  He performed in a show Friday night and was then in the Gay Pride Parade on Saturday.  In that heat and humidity.  In drag.  He said near the end, his "face was melting".  He said, in fact, throughout most of the day, he kept saying, "I'm a 40 year old man in makeup and a dress in the June heat in Baltimore.  What am I thinking?"  And then laughing.  But he made it through.  Although he said today he spent the day suffering from narcolepsy and taking frequent naps before he recovered.

Also, I talked to Sean about getting together some night this week.  So he suggested coming here and making dinner.  Which I found wrong, him coming to MY house and cooking a meal.  But really, we don't want to try to eat anything I'd cook.  So I said he could come up and we'd go get the stuff he needed, but I'd buy it.  It still seems wrong for him to cook for me at my house, but, eh, what can I do?  And then we'll watch a movie.  And if he wants to spend the night, I'm up for that too, although I forgot to mention that when we talked.  I'll bring it up when we talk tomorrow night.

On a totally different track, my current guilty pleasure?  The Glee Project.  Yeah, I'm a bit embarrassed about it, but really, I enjoy it.  It's fun, and I'm totally wrapped up in the kids.  Some I'm completely pulling for, others, I want gone as soon as possible.  And of course, there's some sweet eye candy.  Anyway, don't judge me too harshly, until you check it out first.

And of course, here's the obligatory eye candy.


Two beach boys for the price of one. Nice eh?
POLT

No comments: