Friday, June 24, 2011

Six days on the road and I'm gonna make it home tonight...

Well once again it has come and gone and I missed it.  But not by much this year.

Yesterday, June 23rd, was the 6 year anniversary of the Palace!  SIX years!  Wow.  Can't believe it's been that long.  And I can't imagine my life now, with the friends I've gained, if I hadn't started it.  How much dull and drab my life would be without the online friends, the trips to Columbus and NYC and Long Island to see them, the books, movies and TV shows they suggested that I got hooked on.  Course, on the other hand, I'd have a helluva lot more free time if I wasn't updating this and reading their blogs too.  hell, I might actually get some work done at work. 

Anyways, thanks to all you readers, whether you've been coming here for 6 years or 6 days.  It's nice to know someone bothers to check in and see what I'm writing (or look at the photos I'm posting).

And here's a link to my very first post on the Palace....poor little post that it is.

POLT

5 comments:

Tam said...

Wow. 6 years. Yes, you would have had more time, but you have had more fun? Not likely. :-) I for one am eternally grateful you chose to live your life on-line.

Congrats on your candy anniversary. Honest, it said candy on google. :-)

Polt said...

Candy anniversary, huh? Well then, I, and the Palace, shall expect to recieve some chocolate covered caramels in the post next week.

HUGS....

Anonymous said...

Wow, 6 years. Hard to believe. The 23rd is my mother-in-laws birthday. I don't know if that is good or bad. Just telling.

Michelle M. said...

Aw, that first post was cute! Congratulations on six years and I hope there are many more to come : ).
Happy anniversary!
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_wGr8njEWjtI/TGChx07AzRI/AAAAAAAALFs/jiEjVsojBA0/s1600/Lauri+.+ow+.+castle+penis+harry+potter.jpg

Adam said...

HAPPY BLOG BIRTHDAY!!! :-D