Sunday, June 26, 2011

I see your true colors, shining through (Part 18)...

And we now have a second prelimiary winner in the blue poll: Blue Moon by Frank Sinatra.  Honestly, sometimes, you guys surprise me with your votes.  The vote count was a little low this time around, but I never thought Old Blue Eyes had a shot at all.  Anyway, it joins Folsom Prison Blues, by Johnny Cash.  And now we have Prelimiary Round 3. 

Blue Christmas - Elvis Presley


Blue Danube - Johann Strauss


Counting Blue Cars - Dishwalla


Behind Blue Eyes - The Who


Remember to vote for the song itself and not the attached video.  And don't forget to tell your friends to stop by and vote.  Let's get the vote count back up to what it used to be!




POLT

1 comment:

Michelle M. said...

I picked the waltz because it reminds me of ice skating and a Warner Brothers cartoon.